Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting photo?

cannot find how to post photo? help!

Proceed as per you were going to post a reply to a thread, you will see two lines of boxes, or task bars, above the box you would type dialogue. The top task bar is in a faint blue tone, to the left side of this bar you will see a camera symbol. Click on that and a box will open below the box you are typing in, in that box you will see an upload button, click on that. Then you can browse for the image on your PC. Select the image file and it will upload to the reply you are typing and the image will appear. When you click post reply after you finish, the image will be included. It may seem complicated but it isn't really!

Comment

• rgsrob
      rgsrob commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks very much for the clear instruction- much appreciated

+1,
    You'll also see a selection of different sized images you can choose from. Let us know if it still isn't working for you Rob.

Comment

Well I was asked to upload some photos of my recent restoration but not sure where they are going to anyway here goes again,failed last time.

Comment

Thanks Velomacrider. The mind boggles when you see the before and after pics like that - you're reminded just how much work is involved with a full restoration like that. Though it it looks like you had most of the parts to begin with. You've done a brilliant job. I found my Iron MAC to be a pretty crisp, willing motor (though mine was tuned for racing).

Comment

Working...
        X