Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, just joined

Greeting to all,
    Currently '58 Venom and rebuilding '63 Viper, still learning their quirks after years of ownership, am I the only owner with an overdeveloped right leg??
    Mike (Swindon,UK)

ps. posted pics

Welcome, I've only recently joined to, also a Viper owner, a '67, had it since 1984! If you want to see an over developed right leg, have a look at mine! No, actually, don't! Although compared to firing up my 1975 Ducati 750 sport, my right leg finds the Viper a pussy cat!

Comment

Welcome Mike .... I have a Venom, project bike right now, hopefully soon to be completed !....my right leg was developed by ownership of two BSA DBD 34 Gold Stars !... hopefully the routine of starting will transfer

Comment

Sure most of the Goldie technique will transfer Limeyrider, but the Velo technique is probably just a little more 'touchy' because of the very low kickstart ratio, and more so if you have a M17/8 cam.

Comment

(And don't try to hide it... we clocked that nice Ducati there behind the Velo).

Comment

'93 Duc 900SS , owned for nigh on 20 years, lovely on a run, horrible in town...............it's my Sunday morning bike..........

Comment

Working...
            X